For over 100 years, St Pat's has been Rolla's unique college celebration. For the vast majority of our alumni, memories of St. Pat's are the first thing they talk about when they get together. Again in 2013, St Pat's is planning an exciting series of events designed to ensure that the students of Missouri S&T experience the important role that a healthy social dimension plays in the success of human enterprise. Participation in St Pat's ensures that the members of your organization share in this experience; the more you participate, the more fully your members will build fond memories of their own days at S&T and associate those great memories with your organization. This packet contains all the information you will need to plan your organization's participation.
- The winner of St. Pat's overall 2013 will be determined by a point system laid out on page 3 of the participation packet. (most points wins, max 1600pts)
- Any Missouri S&T recognized student organization is eligible to participate.
- In order to participate and receive points, a roster must be submitted as well as a signed copy of the entry form contained in the participation packet.
- The roster and signed entry form must be submitted by February 14th, 2013.
- The roster must include the number of first year students in order to receive points for Snake Invasion.
- Behavior that is deemed unacceptable by the University or by St. Pat's will be cause for disqualification and ineligibility to receive points, determined by St. Pat's.
- All interpretations and rulings by St. Pat's are final.
- Blood Drive - The Blood Drive will be held on Tuesday, February 5th through Friday, February 8th, from 12:30-7:30pm
- Snake Invasion - Held on Monday, March 4th, through Wednesday, March 6th, from 9am-4pm
- Green Fridays - Held on every Friday starting January 25th until March 9th. Rules and Regulations will be given in the Participation Packet.
- Carnival Booths - Each organization will have the option to make and run a carnival booth. The dimensions of the booth should not exceed 10 ft. by 7 ft. The booths will be displayed on the painted road at the Gonzo and Games site. The booth should follow the "St. Pats in Space" theme and have a carnival game. Organizations displaying only one day are awarded 50 points, while organizations displaying and running the booths both days are awarded the full 100 points that are possible.
- /Humans vs. Zombies - Must attend one of the Humans vs. Zombies meetings which will be announced at a later date to be able to play, where all Rules and Regulations will be given.>
- Carnival of Knights - The Carnival of Knights is a joint event with the Community Partnership and will be held on Thrusday March 14th and Friday March 15th. The even is to raise awareness and money for the Capable Kids Program. Organizations and Knights are asked to present a family friendly booth at the Bandshell from noon to about 6 pm. The booths will be used to entertain children and promote St. Pat's and the University within the city of Rolla. In the even of ill weather, a secondary location will be announced. Booths are required to adhere to the theme and contain at least one event that is interactive and appealing to children. ie. Games, face painting, etc.